Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

Automotive Industry In Russia. Results of 2019. Prospects

Automotive Industry In Russia. Results of 2019. Prospects

Exit date 02.06.2020

Format PDF, 55 стр.

Price 960 eur.

report contains information on automotive vehicle production in Russia, particularly passenger cars and commercial vehicles

02 june more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

Opel returns to Russia: 4 years later
  • 28.02.19 Opel returns to Russia: 4 years later

    On February 26th, PSA Group announced its return to the Russian market of Opel cars. Recall that the German brand left our car market 4 years ago, when it was under the control of General Motors Corporation.

    Archive

News

Datsun sales up 34% in July

5.jpg

By the results of the previous month, 1916 new cars of the Japanese brand Datsun were sold in Russia. This is 34% higher than in July’18.

According to experts of the analytical agency AUTOSTAT, 85% of cars were on-DO sedans, the sales of which reached 1623 units per a month. Accordingly, the rest 15% included mi-DO hatchback sales (293 units). Recall that Datsun is represented in the Russian market only by two models that are produced in Togliatti at the facilities of AvtoVAZ.

If we consider the statistics for the 7 months of 2019, then the Japanese brand also has a serious increase. So, during this period, Datsun sales reached 12,660 cars, which is 27% higher than the result of the previous year.

20.08.19 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru