Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019 CAR ANTIFREEZES: opinion of car owners (SPRING WAVE)

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019 CAR ANTIFREEZES: opinion of car owners (SPRING WAVE)

Exit date 22.08.2019

Format PDF

Price 2750 eur.

In the course of the study, we get the features of consumer behavior of car owners by the following themes: automotive antifreeze brand recognition (with and without options) and features of a car coolant choosing.

22 august more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

News

Over 100,000 LCV has been sold in Russian since the beginning of the year

LCV_news.jpg

16,128 LCVs were sold in Russia in August – that is 39.8% more than a year ago. During eight months of 2011 the Russian LCV market grew by 40.1% up to 107,408 cars. At that over two thirds (70.2%) of LCV sales in Russia belong to domestic brands, the rest 29.8% were foreign LCVs.

According to AUTOSTAT analysts, the Russian LCV market has high dynamics, at that the growth of this segment started last year in January. Thus, the commercial car market in Russia is recovering much faster than it was expected , and the sales have already reached the pre-crisis level, commercial car manufactures’ committee of AEB reports.

GAZ is still the leader of the Russian LCV market in August – last month 7,860 cars of this brand were sold (+23.1%), that is 48.7% market share.

The second place belongs to UAZ, which increased its LCV sales by 21.8% up to 2,550 cars. Fiat, with 1,039 LVC sold, is on the third place. That is 32.3% less than in 2010. The fourth place was taken by Peugeot, whose sales grew by 49% up to 979 cars. Volkswagen, which sold 870 LCVs – 73.3% more than a year ago - is on the fifth place.

27.09.11 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru

News on this topic

Press releases on this topic