Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

Automotive Industry In Russia. Results of 2019. Prospects

Automotive Industry In Russia. Results of 2019. Prospects

Exit date 02.06.2020

Format PDF, 55 стр.

Price 960 eur.

report contains information on automotive vehicle production in Russia, particularly passenger cars and commercial vehicles

02 june more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

How has Russian vehicle fleet changed for 10 years?

News

Russians pay over 1 trillion rubles for new vehicles in the first half of the year

3.jpg

According to AUTOSTAT analytic agency, Russians paid 1 trillion 94 billion rubles for new cars during 6 months of 2018. This is 23% more than a year ago.

A little more than 90% of this volume came from foreign cars, which cost 990 billion rubles for the residents of our country. So, the remaining about 10% is the cost domestic brands (104 billion rubles).

The largest sum of money in Russia is still paid for new KIA vehicles. So, from January to June this year, this figure was 134 billion rubles - 45% more than in the first half of 2017. The second place in the rating is retained by Japanese Toyota (115 billion rubles, + 15%). Domestic LADA is on the third place (98 billion rubles, + 30%). TOP-5 also includes Korean Hyundai (97 billion rubles, + 32%) and German Mercedes-Benz (77 billion rubles, + 7%).  We should mention that the five listed brands generate about a half (48%) of the total amount of money paid by Russians to buy new cars in the first half of 2018.

14.08.18 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru