Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

Automotive Industry In Russia. Results of 2019. Prospects

Automotive Industry In Russia. Results of 2019. Prospects

Exit date 02.06.2020

Format PDF, 55 стр.

Price 960 eur.

report contains information on automotive vehicle production in Russia, particularly passenger cars and commercial vehicles

02 june more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

Leaders of Russian car market in 2018
  • 31.01.19 Leaders of Russian car market in 2018

    In 2018, sales of passenger cars and LCV in our country, according to the AEB, amounted to 1 million 800 591 units - more by 12.8% than in 2017. At the end of December of the last year, there was also a positive trend (+ 5.6% to 175,240 cars).

    Archive

News

Top-10 of the most imported cars to Russia

d42fd1b2-670-0.jpg

According to the analytic agency "AUTOSTAT", were imported totally 235,000 cars to the Russian Federation in 2017, which is slightly higher (+ 0.5%) than the result of 2016. At the same time, the share of new cars here is 92% of the total volume, and the rest 8% is the import of used cars.

The most imported model in the last year was the SUV Toyota Land Cruiser Prado, which was 12,351 units. In second place there is Lexus RX (8583 units). Toyota Land Cruiser and Mercedes-Benz GLC (6238 and 6235 units, respectively) are the next with almost equal results. The top-five of leaders is closed by Lexus NX, the volume of import of which reached 6186 units per a year.

In addition to these models, the TOP-10 of import of passenger cars to Russia also included: Mercedes-Benz GLE (6144 units), the Toyota Prius (6064 vehicles), the Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse (5415 units), the Mercedes-Benz GLE Lexus LX (4775 units) and Toyota Corolla (4696 units).

25.04.18 AA "AUTOSTAT"
Source: www.autostat.ru