Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

Automotive Industry In Russia. Results of 2019. Prospects

Automotive Industry In Russia. Results of 2019. Prospects

Exit date 02.06.2020

Format PDF, 55 стр.

Price 960 eur.

report contains information on automotive vehicle production in Russia, particularly passenger cars and commercial vehicles

02 june more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

Leaders and outsiders of the Russian car market in the 1st quarter of 2020

News

For the purchase of foreign cars in Russia it was spent more than 1 trillion rubles

2bca68ff-670-0.jpg

The analytic agency "AUTOSTAT" conducted a survey of the market of new cars in Russia and calculated the revenue from their sale in January-August of 2017. According to the results of the survey, during this period, Russians spent 1.1 trillion rubles to buy foreign cars, which is more by 11% than in the same period of the last year.

The leader by revenue in the Russian market is Japanese Toyota, which received 134 billion rubles from the sale of new cars - less by 2% than a year ago. The second place of this rating belongs to the Korean KIA (127 billion rubles, + 40%). The third place among foreign brands is occupied by Korean Hyundai, which managed to earn 99 billion rubles (+ 20%). The top-five of leaders also included German Mercedes-Benz (96 billion rubles, -7%) and BMW (72 billion rubles, + 13%).

As analysts of the agency "AUTOSTAT" noted, the share of foreign cars of the total revenue in the Russian market was 90%. Accordingly, the rest 10% is the revenue from sales of domestic brands, equivalent to about 115 billion rubles (+ 16%).

04.10.17 AA "AUTOSTAT"
Source: www.autostat.ru