Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

Passenger car market in Russia. Results of 2021, trends and prospects

Passenger car market in Russia. Results of 2021, trends and prospects

Exit date 29.03.2022

Format PDF

Price 900 eur.

The report contains detailed information on the last year’s passenger car sales, their dynamics and structure, market capacity, its price parameters, segmentation, etc.

29 march more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

How many cars are there in the federal districts of Russia?

News

"PSMA Rus" intends to increase the localization of production up to 70%

17247.jpg

Within the work to increase the localization of the lineup and the preparation of future models of the plant, "PSMA Rus" plant holds a convention for suppliers. 108 delegates that are representing 66 companies-producers of components attended the event. During the convention of suppliers the management of "PSMA Rus" presented a strategy for development of the plant and the priority directions of localization of production.

As the CEO of PSA Peugeot Citroen in Russia and the CIS, Chairman of the Board of Directors of "PSMA Rus", Christoph Berzheran, said, the group PSA Peugeot Citroen has clearly defined business strategy in Russia based on local production. "To build a diversified product range with a high level of localization - is the goal that we have set ourselves for the coming years. Localization at the level of 50% - is the first milestone of our plan, in the longer term we expect to reach the level of 70% localization. In this regard, we are interested in long-term cooperation with Russian suppliers", - he said.

Members of convention had an opportunity to visit the "PSMA Rus" production halls, they got acquainted with the production process and quality control system of the plant. Procurement Department has provided suppliers with a detailed information about the organization of the plant and the procurement of new opportunities for suppliers.

"In order to ensure successful implementation of short- and medium-term projects, PSMA Rus intensified its work with Russian suppliers. The geography of these projects is not limited by the Russian market - we are interested in the expanding of the supply of Russian components, including the plants of the parent companies abroad, "- said the General Director of "PSMA Rus", Frank Myulyar.

Recall, joint factory PSA / Peugeot-Citroen and Mitsubishi in Kaluga was opened in April of 2010. PSA / Peugeot-Citroen has 70% of the enterprise with a value of EUR 470 million, the rest 30% are owned by Mitsubishi. The capacity of the Kaluga plant designed to produce 125 thousand cars, including 85,000 passenger cars of brands Peugeot and Citroen and 40 thousand SUVs of three brands. Currently, "PSMA Rus" produces by full-cycle four models - the sedans of C-Class Peugeot 408 and Citroen C4 and crossover Mitsubishi Outlander and Pajero Sport. As the agency "AUTOSTAT" was informed by the press service of "MMC Rus", in the end of I half of 2016 in Russia there will be sales of a new generation of Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, which will be delivered to Russia from Thailand, in connection with which the production of the previous generation of this SUV on plant "PSMA Rus" in Kaluga will be terminated.

05.04.16 AA "AUTOSTAT"
Source: www.autostat.ru