The report in focus

Passenger car market in Russia. Results of 2021, trends and prospects

Passenger car market in Russia. Results of 2021, trends and prospects

Exit date 29.03.2022

Format PDF

Price 900 eur.

The report contains detailed information on the last year’s passenger car sales, their dynamics and structure, market capacity, its price parameters, segmentation, etc.

29 march more info


Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info


Electric cars and hybrids: where are the most of them in Russia?


Kaluga plant "PSMA Rus" switches to four-day mode


Kaluga plant "PSMA Rus" since February switches to four-day operation mode for the implementation of the annual plan of production of cars in 2016, to prevent mass layoffs and, consequently, to preserve jobs. The agency "AUTOSTAT" was informed about it by the press service of "Peugeot Citroen Rus", by adding that part-time work will be introduced from February 1st to July 31st, 2016. Accordingly, the work of employees will be paid in proportion to the time worked.

Recall that joint plant PSA / Peugeot-Citroen and Mitsubishi in Kaluga was opened in April of 2010. PSA/Peugeot-Citroen own 70% of the enterprise with a value of 470 million Euros, the rest 30% is owned by Mitsubishi. Power of Kaluga plant is designed to produce 125,000 vehicles, including 85,000 passenger cars of brands Citroen and Peugeot and 40,000 SUVs of three brands. Currently, "PSMA Rus" produces four models by full-cycle – sedans of C-class Peugeot 408 and Citroen C4 Sedan, as well as crossovers Mitsubishi Outlander and Pajero Sport. As the agency "AUTOSTAT" was informed by the press service of "MMC Rus", in the end of I half of 2016 in Russia it will begin sales of a new generation of Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, the first cars will be delivered to Russia from Thailand, in connection with which the production of the previous generation of this SUV at the plant "PSMA Rus" in Kaluga will be terminated.

02.02.16 AA "AUTOSTAT"
Source: www.autostat.ru