Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2020". Winter Car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2020". Winter Car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 07.12.2020

Format PDF

Price 3500 eur.

The fourth autumn wave of the project is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the ...

07 december more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

How did car sharing develop in Moscow?
  • 13.02.20 How did car sharing develop in Moscow?

    Experts of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT" have already reported that Moscow has become the world leader by the car sharing. So, at the end of 2019, there were a little more than 30 thousand car-sharing cars in the Russian capital. The Moscow car-sharing fleet has developed very rapidly during the past few years.

    Archive

News

Peugeot 408 and Citroën C4 Sedan are localized by 35%

13737.jpg

In the Kaluga plant "PSMA Rus" the localization on the line of sedans, where the cars PSA Peugeot Citroën (Peugeot 408, Citroën C4 Sedan) will be produced, is 35%. The agency "AUTOSTAT" was informed about it by the press service of "Peugeot Citroen Rus", by adding that by 2017 this figure will grow up to 50%. "As part of a global strategy of the group PSA Peugeot Citroën that was introduced in 2014, the Russian subsidiary has a task to increase the localization of production", - noted in the company.

To date among localized components for Peugeot 408 and Citroën C4 Sedan there are stamping, glass, bumpers, headlights, taillights, baffles, tires, mud flaps, exhaust system, fuel tank, battery, siding, insulation, wiring, dashboard, center console, door panel, floor mats.

Recall that the joint plant PSA / Peugeot- Citroën and Mitsubishi in Kaluga was opened in April of 2010. PSA / Peugeot-Citroen has 70% of the enterprise with a value of 470 million Euros, the rest 30% are owned by Mitsubishi. Power of Kaluga plant is designed to produce 125,000 vehicles, including 85,000 passenger cars of brands Peugeot and Citroën and 40,000 SUVs of three brands. Currently, "PSMA Rus" produces four models on full-cycle – sedans of C-Class Peugeot 408 and Citroën C4 sedan as well as crossovers Mitsubishi Outlander and Pajero Sport.

26.08.15 AA "AUTOSTAT"
Source: www.autostat.ru