The report in focus

Passenger car market in Russia. Results of 2021, trends and prospects

Passenger car market in Russia. Results of 2021, trends and prospects

Exit date 29.03.2022

Format PDF

Price 900 eur.

The report contains detailed information on the last year’s passenger car sales, their dynamics and structure, market capacity, its price parameters, segmentation, etc.

29 march more info


Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info


How is the share of SUVs growing in the Russian market? Already 51%!


Kaluga plant "PSMA Rus" resumes the car production


Kaluga plant "PSMA Rus" today will resume the production of cars Peugeot, Citroen and Mitsubishi after a two-week collective vacation. The press service of the company informed about it the agency "Tass", by noting that the collective vacation – is a planned event, which was held during the maintenance and adjustment of the equipment.

Earlier, on December 17th, 2014 the plant has suspended the production of cars, but it was the economic situation in Russia. "The decision about the stop was associated with the presence of sufficient inventories and the expected impact of the current economic situation on the dynamics of the automotive market in the first months of 2015", - informed the press service of "PSMA Rus". The company's employees were sent to unscheduled leave with pay at the rate of 2/3 of the salary.

Meanwhile, at the Kaluga car plant the production of updated Mitsubishi Outlander of 2016 model year will start. In Russian showrooms new crossover will be available in April of 2015. In addition, in the first half of 2016 at the Kaluga assembly line "PSMA Rus" it should appear SUV Pajero Sport of new generation. At the moment, the beginning of the assembly of other Mitsubishi models in Kaluga is not planned, added in the press service of "MMC Rus". But PSA Peugeot Citroen is considering the launch of new models of Peugeot and Citroen at "PSMA Rus", but not before 2016, the press service of the French automaker informed the agency "AUTOSTAT".

Recall the joint venture PSA / Peugeot-Citroen and Mitsubishi in Kaluga was opened in April of 2010. PSA/Peugeot-Citroen owns 70% of the enterprise with a value of 470 million Euro, the rest 30% are owned by Mitsubishi. The capacity of plant in Kaluga is designed to produce 125,000 vehicles, including 85,000 passenger car brands Peugeot and Citroen and 40,000 SUVs of three brands. Currently, "PSMA Rus" produces four models by full-cycle - sedan of C-class Peugeot 408 and Citroen C4 Sedan and crossovers Mitsubishi Outlander and Pajero Sport.

12.03.15 AA "AUTOSTAT"
Source: www.autostat.ru