Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

Passenger car market in Russia. Results of 2021, trends and prospects

Passenger car market in Russia. Results of 2021, trends and prospects

Exit date 29.03.2022

Format PDF

Price 900 eur.

The report contains detailed information on the last year’s passenger car sales, their dynamics and structure, market capacity, its price parameters, segmentation, etc.

29 march more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

How the Russian car market has changed: TOP-5 of best-selling models

News

Kaluga plant "PSMA Rus" started the production of updated Mitsubishi Outlander

11298.jpg

Kaluga plant "PSMA Rus" in March started the mass production of the updated model Mitsubishi Outlander. The president of "MMC Rus", Naoya Takaya, informed about it "Za rulem.RF" by adding that the crossover will be on sale at the Russian dealers in April of 2015, after the premiere at the New York International Auto Show.

As the press service of "MMC Rus" reported earlier the agency "AUTOSTAT", in the first half of 2016 at the Kaluga assembly line "PSMA Rus" it must also appear SUV Pajero Sport of new generation. At the moment, the start of the assembly of other Mitsubishi models in Kaluga is not planned, added in the press service of "MMC Rus". But PSA Peugeot Citroen is considering the possible launch of new models of Peugeot and Citroen at "PSMA Rus", but not earlier than 2016, the press service of the French automaker informed the agency "AUTOSTAT".

By the results of 2014 the plant "PSMA Rus" produced 46,147 vehicles – it is more by 2.3% than a year before, the press service of the company informed the agency "AUTOSTAT". Sales of the Mitsubishi Outlander SUVs grew by 9.1% to 28,969 vehicles the last year, Mitsubishi Pajero Sport - by 24.8% to 10,234 vehicles. Peugeot 408 sedan was sold in amount of 6539 units the last year (-48.9%) and it remained the best selling model of Peugeot in Russia. The best-selling brand is also Citroen C4 Sedan, the sales of which increased by 17.9% to 8908 units (the beginning of sales - June 2013). In addition, in 2014 the plant "PSMA Rus" delivered 650 cars Peugeot 408 in Belarus and Kazakhstan, as well as the Citroen C4 Sedan in Belarus and Moldova. In 2015 it is planned to expand the geography of exports "PSMA Rus" within the CIS countries.

Recall the joint plant PSA / Peugeot-Citroen and Mitsubishi in Kaluga was opened in April of 2010. PSA / Peugeot-Citroen has 70% of the enterprise with the value of 470 million Euro, the rest 30% is owned by Mitsubishi. Power of plant in Kaluga is designed to produce 125,000 vehicles, including 85,000 passenger cars of brands Peugeot and Citroen and 40,000 SUVs of three brands. Currently, "PSMA Rus" produces four models by full-cycle - sedan of C class Peugeot 408 and Citroen C4 Sedan and crossovers Mitsubishi Outlander and Pajero Sport.

06.03.15 AA "AUTOSTAT"
Source: www.autostat.ru