Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

Passenger car market in Russia. Results of 2021, trends and prospects

Passenger car market in Russia. Results of 2021, trends and prospects

Exit date 29.03.2022

Format PDF

Price 900 eur.

The report contains detailed information on the last year’s passenger car sales, their dynamics and structure, market capacity, its price parameters, segmentation, etc.

29 march more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

What cars do Russians consider as the most ergonomic? TOP-10 of brands

News

"PSMA Rus" stopped the assembly line at the time of collective vacation

11190.jpg

Staff of the plant "PSMA Rus" from February 23rd to March 9th, 2015 went into a collective vacation. The press service of the company informed about it the agency "AUTOSTAT", noting that it was a planned event, during which it will be carried out the maintenance and adjustment of the equipment.

"Collective holidays are standard practice for most automobile plants in Russia and in the world. "PSMA Rus" uses collective vacations several times a year. Terms are defined in advance, according to operational needs, about which employees are informed in advance. Employees of the company were informed about the holiday schedule for 2015 in December of the last year in full accordance with the law", - the press service of "PSMA Rus" informed.

By the end of 2014 the assembly line of the Russian joint venture PSA Peugeot Citroen and Mitsubishi Motors produced 46,147 passenger cars and off-road vehicles (+ 2% compared to the last year). With regard to the production plans for 2015, they will be determined with taking into account the demand for produced by the plant models, informed the press service of "PSMA Rus". "Opportunities of sales will determine the volume of production in 2015. In this regard, the models that are produced at the Kaluga plant have a significant competitive advantage. Purchase of components at local suppliers permits to reduce the negative effect of the weak ruble on production costs. Increase of localization of production remains a priority for the plant in the near future", - informed the press service of "PSMA Rus".

Meanwhile, in March of 2015 at the Kaluga plant "PSMA Rus" it will begin the production of updated crossover Mitsubishi Outlander. As the press service of "MMC Rus” informed the agency "AUTOSTAT", Russia will become the first country, in which the sales will start after the premiere at the New York Auto Show. In addition, in the first half of 2016 SUV Pajero Sport of new generation should appear at the Kaluga assembly line of "PSMA Rus". At the moment, the beginning of the assembly of other Mitsubishi models in Kaluga is not planned, added in the press service of "MMC Rus". But PSA Peugeot Citroen is considering the launch of new models of Peugeot and Citroen at "PSMA Rus", but not before 2016, the press service of the French automaker informed the agency "AUTOSTAT".

Recall that the joint plant PSA / Peugeot-Citroen and Mitsubishi in Kaluga was opened in April of 2010. PSA / Peugeot-Citroen owns 70% of the enterprise with value of 470 million Euro, the rest 30% is owned by Mitsubishi. Power of plant in Kaluga is designed to produce 125,000 vehicles, including 85,000 passenger cars of brands Peugeot and Citroen and 40,000 SUV of three brands. Currently, "PSMA Rus" produces by full-cycle four models - sedan of C-class Peugeot 408 and Citroen C4 Sedan and crossovers Mitsubishi Outlander and Pajero Sport.

24.02.15 AA "AUTOSTAT"
Source: www.autostat.ru