Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019 CAR ANTIFREEZES: opinion of car owners (SPRING WAVE)

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019 CAR ANTIFREEZES: opinion of car owners (SPRING WAVE)

Exit date 22.08.2019

Format PDF

Price 2750 eur.

In the course of the study, we get the features of consumer behavior of car owners by the following themes: automotive antifreeze brand recognition (with and without options) and features of a car coolant choosing.

22 august more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

TOP-10 of models-leaders of the Russian SUV market in 2018
  • 08.02.19 TOP-10 of models-leaders of the Russian SUV market in 2018

    For the last year, 1 million 671.6 thousand new passenger cars were sold in Russia, which is more by 13.3% than in the last year. At the same time, in December of 2018, sales of new cars were 158.3 thousand units, which is more by 3.9% than a year ago. As for crossovers and SUVs, their sales in January-December grew by 18.1% in compare with 2017 and they were 729.2 thousand cars. The segment's share in total sales grew by 1.7 percentage points and reached 43.6%.

    Archive

News

It was sold more than 10,000 vehicles by recycling program

As part of the parc renovation it was sold 10,500 vehicles, therewith, more than 80% of them were the models Lada. It was announced by Minister of Industry and Trade, Denis Manturov, according to whom the program of parc renovation is successful. 

The total number of sales of motor vehicles has increased more than 30 times compared with the first two weeks of the program. Over the last week it was recorded almost 100 percent of increase in sales to individuals. In 80% of cases vehicles were sent to the owners for recycling in exchange for a new car at a discount. The rest 20% are involved in the trade-in. 

Action of program is for all categories of vehicles - from passenger cars to commercial vehicles, buses and trucks. The buyer gets a discount on the purchase of a new vehicle, provided the date of the old deposit or through the mechanism of trade-in. 

The recommended size of the discount does not depend on the value of the old car and it varies according to the types of cars. For example, for passenger cars it is 50 thousand rubles when removing the vehicle from the account and depositing it in the recycling and 40 thousand rubles - the sale of a vehicle under the scheme trade-in. The maximum discount is for buyers of trucks and buses - 350 thousand and 300 thousand rubles, respectively. Up to 350 thousand rubles the owners of off-road vehicles, light commercial vehicles, trucks with GVW of 2.91 tonnes to 8.2 tonnes or more will be able to save.

The leading Russian automakers joined to participate in the program. At the moment, its implementation is carried out through 1717 dealerships. Thanks to the taken measures, automakers expect to realize by the end of this year at least 170 thousand units of various vehicles.

30.09.14 AA "AUTOSTAT"
Source: www.autostat.ru