Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2020". Winter Car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2020". Winter Car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 07.12.2020

Format PDF

Price 3500 eur.

The fourth autumn wave of the project is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the ...

07 december more info

Top news

Russian MINI dealers were left without cars 21.09.21 - 13:38 Russian MINI dealers were left without cars

The cars available for purchase have almost completely disappeared

Infographics

Data on the Russian car market and automotive industry in graphs: structure of the car market by class, brands, price segmentation of the market. Passenger car, truck, bus parc in Russia, in regions, etc.

  • 26.08.21

    Dynamics of the secondary market by months in 2019 - 2021

    The experts of AUTOSTAT agency have analyzed in detail the state of the used passenger car market in Russia. Assessing the dynamics in this market, they considered that it would be useful to compare the results of 2021 not only with the previous year, as in April 2020 there was a global force majeure associated with the coronavirus pandemic, which directly affected the car market.

    more

     
  • 19.08.21

    Dynamics of the secondary market in the mass and premium segments

    The structure of the used car market when divided into mass and premium segments resembles the state of affairs in the new car market. Here, brands of mass brands also prevail, and their ratio with the "premium" is about the same: 90% to 10%. Just for 5 months of this year, more than 2 million mass-produced cars and almost 227 thousand premium cars were purchased in the secondary market.

    more

     
  • 12.08.21

    What is the share of foreign and Russian cars in the secondary market?

    The experts decided to provide statistics on the ratio of foreign cars and Russian cars in the secondary market. So, according to the agency "AUTOSTAT", for 5 months of this year, foreign cars accounted for 74% of the total volume of used cars purchased in Russia. Accordingly, the remaining 26% are cars of Russian brands. 

    more

     
  • 05.08.21

    What are the best-selling SUV models in Russia?

    The experts of AUTOSTAT agency have calculated that in the 1st half of 2021, almost 400 thousand new crossovers and SUVs were sold in our country. This corresponds to about half (49.2%) of the Russian passenger car market. For the fifth year in a row, the leadership in the SUV segment is held by Hyundai Creta, the sales of which reached 38.8 thousand units for 6 months.

    more