The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 27.05.2022

Format PDF

Price 3430 eur.

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS" is an annual project of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT", which is a survey of car owners according to a certain methodology and makes it possible to compare assessment indicators over time.

In the spring of 2022 (in addition to the annual autumn wave), the fourth spring wave of the project will be released, which is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the purchase and operation of summer tires.

27 may more info

Top news

AVTOVAZ began sales of LADA Granta Sport 22.09.23 - 15:09 AVTOVAZ began sales of LADA Granta Sport

Now offered in two body types – sedan and liftback.


The medium-duty truck market in Russia. How has it changed?


Experts of the agency "AUTOSTAT" within the framework of the auto business forum "ComAuto - 2023" considered the segment of medium-duty trucks (MCV) in the Russian Federation. According to analysts, for the last three years, its structure has been greatly transformed, and these changes will continue. Moreover, they concern not only the brand composition of the sold equipment, but also a breakdown by body type. If in 2021 79% of the MCV market belonged to brands that did not leave Russia, then by the end of this year they will already take 96% of it. Accordingly, the rest 4% will be formed by the departed companies (apparently, this is the sale of some balances and deliveries through parallel imports).

But back in 2021, they took a fifth part of the Russian MCV market... As for the structure of the medium-duty trucks market by body type, the infographics allows us to see that in 2022 there were not very big changes in this direction (1 - 2% decrease or increase one way or the other). For example, this year, the most obvious growth in the market share of vans and tankers, as well as its decline in the special equipment of civil services.

29.06.23 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru