Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 27.05.2022

Format PDF

Price 3430 eur.

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS" is an annual project of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT", which is a survey of car owners according to a certain methodology and makes it possible to compare assessment indicators over time.

In the spring of 2022 (in addition to the annual autumn wave), the fourth spring wave of the project will be released, which is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the purchase and operation of summer tires.

27 may more info

Top news

A plant for the production of trolleybuses and electric buses was launched in Chelyabinsk 23.03.23 - 10:33 A plant for the production of trolleybuses and electric buses was launched in Chelyabinsk

The production of trolleybuses and electric buses was organized at the site in Chelyabinsk

Infographics

Dynamics of the new passenger car market by segments in 2022

Car-Market-by-Segment-in-2022.png

In the last 2022, the market volume of new passenger cars in Russia was 626.3 thousand units, which is 59% lower in compare with 2021. This is reported by the experts of the agency "AUTOSTAT" with reference to the data of JSC "PPK" *.

At the same time, the negative dynamics affected all the presented segments. Experts noted the deepest drop in segments D (-77%) and LAV (-66%). Most of all, in 2022, Russians purchased new crossovers and SUVs - 347.2 thousand units. Thus, SUV segment accounted for 55.4% of the total volume of the Russian market. The leader is LADA Niva Travel (19.4 thousand units), followed by Chery Tiggo 7 PRO (19.3 thousand units; including Tiggo 7) and Hyundai Creta (18.9 thousand units). Segment B, which is the second largest in our market, received a share of 33.5% last year. The leader in this segment is LADA Granta family, the result of which was 88 thousand units. Further, with a huge lag, there is another domestic family - LADA Vesta (32.8 thousand units). Kia Rio finishes the top-three (23.9 thousand units). These two segments (SUV and B) have 89% of the Russian market, respectively, and all the rest - 11%.

At the same time, none of the “small” segments has a market share exceeding 3%. Their volumes, dynamics, as well as the most popular models are shown in the picture.

* JSC "PPK" ("Passport Industrial Consulting") is a joint venture of JSC "Electronic Passport" and LLC "AUTOSTAT".

20.02.23 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru