Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 27.05.2022

Format PDF

Price 3430 eur.

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS" is an annual project of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT", which is a survey of car owners according to a certain methodology and makes it possible to compare assessment indicators over time.

In the spring of 2022 (in addition to the annual autumn wave), the fourth spring wave of the project will be released, which is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the purchase and operation of summer tires.

27 may more info

Top news

The Russian car market is growing for the third week in a row 5.08.22 - 10:41 The Russian car market is growing for the third week in a row

During the last week of July (from 25 to 31) Russians purchased 9,239 new cars

Infographics

Electric cars and hybrids: where are the most of them in Russia?

Fleet-of-electric-cars-and-hybrids-in-Russia.png

During the last online conference Autostat Analytic Break, the executive director of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT" Sergey Udalov presented the key figures for the fleet of electric vehicles and hybrids in Russia. It turned out that as of mid-2021, there were 179.3 thousand of such vehicles in our country. And this is only 0.4% of the total passenger car fleet (45.2 million units).

Among them, only 10% was accounted for those that require a charging infrastructure to replenish energy in batteries - that is, clean electric vehicles (BEV; share - 7%) and plug-in hybrids (PHEV; 3%). The main mass (90%) are HEV hybrids, which do not run on electric traction for long, but help to save the main fuel by recharging on the go. More than a half of all electric cars and hybrids are today in one federal district - the Far East (share - 58%), which is undoubtedly due to the long-term import of such cars, as a rule, with right-hand drive, from neighboring Japan. Almost every seventh such car is registered in Siberia (15%), and about every tenth - in the Central Federal District (10.5%).

In total, these three districts have 84% of the Russian fleet of electric vehicles and hybrids. Accordingly, the remaining five have only 16%. The least of them is in the North Caucasus (share - 0.8%). The Southern Federal District accounts for 4.4%, the Volga and Ural regions - 4% each, and the Northwest - 3%.

02.12.21 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru