The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 27.05.2022

Format PDF

Price 3430 eur.

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS" is an annual project of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT", which is a survey of car owners according to a certain methodology and makes it possible to compare assessment indicators over time.

In the spring of 2022 (in addition to the annual autumn wave), the fourth spring wave of the project will be released, which is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the purchase and operation of summer tires.

27 may more info

Top news

Avtotor started the assembly of Chinese trucks 24.03.23 - 09:51 Avtotor started the assembly of Chinese trucks

The official start of production of new trucks is scheduled for the second quarter of 2023


How do economics and coronavirus change car purchases’ plans?


The situation with the spread of coronavirus in Russia is only gaining momentum, but car plants have already stopped, some dealerships are switching to online car sales, others have temporarily closed. Moreover, the ruble rate fell due to a collapse in oil prices ...

of the analytical agency AUTOSTAT and the publisher “Za Rulem” decided to find out how these factors influence the plans of Russians to buy a car (new or used). In this regard, from March 27th to April 2nd, we conducted a joint online survey, in which more than 1,400 car owners took part.

As the results of the study showed, 42.2% of respondents believe that now it is not the time for such a purchase, as there are more important things. However, the rest - more than a half (57.8%) - would like to buy a car. At the same time, 43.8% of the survey participants admitted that they are being stopped by the financial issue.

“I don’t have money for it,” - 29.9% of respondents answered. Other 13.9% of respondents do not want to get involved in loans. Meanwhile, almost one in ten (10.1%) agreed that now it is the time to buy a car, while car prices have not increased even more. But 2.5% of respondents said that they would like to buy a car, but they would refuse it only because they are afraid to pick up a coronavirus and “better stay at home.”

Other 1.4% of participants are ready to buy personal vehicles, because "it is dangerous to move in public transport now".

09.04.20 AA "AUTOSTAT"
Source: www.autostat.ru