The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 27.05.2022

Format PDF

Price 3430 eur.

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS" is an annual project of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT", which is a survey of car owners according to a certain methodology and makes it possible to compare assessment indicators over time.

In the spring of 2022 (in addition to the annual autumn wave), the fourth spring wave of the project will be released, which is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the purchase and operation of summer tires.

27 may more info

Top news

Avtotor started the assembly of Chinese trucks 24.03.23 - 09:51 Avtotor started the assembly of Chinese trucks

The official start of production of new trucks is scheduled for the second quarter of 2023


TOP-10 of the most popular cross-versions in Russia


Crossovers and SUVs represent the largest segment in the Russian market. But is it really necessary to buy such car in the Russian conditions, when there is an alternative in the front-wheel drive cross-versions for ordinary passenger cars, which are also cheaper? Maybe you just need an increased clearance. Experts of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT" have compiled a rating of the most popular "cross" models that are offered today in the Russian market.

The cross-hatchback KIA Rio X-Line, with 24,837 sold units for 8 months of 2019, leads this rating. At the same time, its share in the Rio family slightly exceeded 40%. Accordingly, the rest almost 60% were the regular sedans. It is noteworthy, but the foreign car managed to get ahead of the domestic representative - the LADA Vesta SW Cross station wagon (19,981 units), which is more affordable. Recall that both models entered the market two years ago and almost at the same time.

In the top 5 there are three more models assembled at AvtoVAZ facilities: Renault Sandero Stepway hatchback (15,942 units), LADA Largus Cross station wagon (10,473 units) and Renault Logan Stepway sedan (8,419 units). It is interesting that if every third among the sold Largus is “cross” version, then in the Logan / Sandero family the total share of “cross” cars is about 60%. Further in the ranking there are three representatives of LADA - XRAY Cross (6,479 units), VestaCross sedan (2,623 units) and Granta Cross station wagon (2,311 units).

At the same time, we must not forget that Granta Cross went on sale only in June that is why it is behind. But with account of its low cost in compare with competitors, there is every reason to believe that the next year it will be LADA GrantaCross that will become the best seller among cross-versions in our country. KIA Picanto X-Line hatchback and Renault Dokker Stepway station wagon (489 and 138 units, respectively) are finishing our rating, with a large lag.

Tags: sales, russia, suv
24.10.19 AA "AUTOSTAT"
Source: www.autostat.ru