The report in focus

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019 CAR ANTIFREEZES: opinion of car owners (SPRING WAVE)

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019 CAR ANTIFREEZES: opinion of car owners (SPRING WAVE)

Exit date 22.08.2019

Format PDF

Price 2750 eur.

In the course of the study, we get the features of consumer behavior of car owners by the following themes: automotive antifreeze brand recognition (with and without options) and features of a car coolant choosing.

22 august more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

Which car Russians dream about in 2019?
  • 25.07.19 Which car Russians dream about in 2019?

    How the passenger car preferences of Russians changed - this became the subject of another research by AUTOSTAT analytic agency and Auto Mail.ru portal. A joint ‘Dream Car’ online survey, where more than 9,500 respondents took part, was carried out in June 2019.

    Archive

News

The Russian market of LCV fell by 30% in August

Sales of light commercial vehicles in Russia in August fell by 30% to 10,600 units. It is worth noting that such a sharp drop in the LCV segment was recorded the last time only in the crisis year of 2009. During eight months of 2014 the sales of light commercial vehicles were 89.2 thousand cars – it is less by 18% than the year before. Two-thirds (68%) of sales were LCV of domestic brands, the rest 32% were foreign vehicles. 

GAZ still dominates in the Russian market of LCV - in the last month it was sold 5.1 thousand cars of this brand (-31%), by occupying 49% of the market. UAZ was in the second place, which reduced sales of light commercial vehicles by 13% to 1,500 units. Leader among foreign LCV is Mercedes-Benz, which sold 740 cars – it is more by 40% than the year before. Lada went down to the fourth place – sales of pickups and vans Largus and "VIS" was 680 units (-34%). This time Volkswagen closes "five" leaders, with 460 sold light commercial vehicle, which is less by 44% than the result of a year ago.

23.09.14 AA "AUTOSTAT"
Source: www.autostat.ru