The report in focus

Automotive market in Russia

Automotive market in Russia

Exit date 23.05.2019

Format PDF

Price 1320 eur.

This is the seventeenth edition of our annual reference book «Automotive market in Russia», covering results of 2018. It contains statistics and analytics on production, sales and vehicle parc in our country.

23 may more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

TOP-10 of crossovers and off-road vehicles in the first half of 2018

News

AvtoVAZ entered the TOP-5 leaders of LCV market in January

Lada largus van.jpgSales of light commercial vehicles grew by 9.2% in Russia in January and they were 8,895 units. At the same time domestic brands have taken two-third of market (67.7%), the rest 32.3% were foreign cars.

GAZ still dominates in the Russian market of LCV – 4,108 vehicles of this brand were sold the last month (+3.9%) and the brand occupied 46.2% of market. UAZ is in the second place, which decreased sales of light commercial vehicles by 3.4% to 1,263 units. Ford was the leader among foreign LCV that sold 791 vehicles, which is a 80.6% increase on the last year. The fourth place was occupied by Volkswagen with 581 sold light vehicles (-12.4%). This time Lada closes the row of five leaders – sales of pickups and vans Largus and VIS was 555 vehicles.

22.02.13 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru