Infographics

Opel and Chevrolet in Russia: history at a Glance
  • 02.04.15 Opel and Chevrolet in Russia: history at a Glance

    During the production time (from 2002 to 2014, inclusively) of Opel and Chevrolet, it was assembled in Russia more than 1.5 million vehicles of these brands. Since 2002 it was assembled at “GM-AvtoVAZ" 608.7 thousand units, since 2004 at "Avtotor" (574.1 thousand units) and since 2008 at the "General Motors" (341.6 thousand units).

    Archive

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Top news

LADA is loved by poor regions and Samara region 26.06.19 - 08:38 LADA is loved by poor regions and Samara region

In Russia the share of LADA brand in 2019 is 22.6%

There are about 1.2 million LADA 4x4 off-road vehicles in Russia

4.jpg

On April 5th, the legendary VAZ off-road Niva, which now bears the name LADA 4x4, celebrated its 42th birthday. The specialists of the analytic agency "AUTOSTAT" decided to find out how many such cars are in our country.

It turned out that as of January 1st, 2018 there were 1 million 187 thousand units, which corresponds to 2.7% of the passenger car parc of the Russian Federation. At the same time, 70% of such vehicles are at the age of 10 years and older (835 thousand units).

86% of all LADA 4x4 cars are the 3-door version of the model (1 million 22 thousand units), the rest 14% of vehicles are the 5-door SUVs (165 thousand units).

There are registered most of all VAZ off-road vehicles in the Krasnodar Territory (49.6 thousand units), Bashkortostan (42.6 thousand units), Moscow Region (41.3 thousand units), the Rostov Region (37.5 thousand units) and Moscow (35.6 thousand units). The share of each of these regions is at least 3% of the all-Russian LADA 4x4 parc.

09.04.19 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru